95 Woronora Crescent, Como
Ready, Set, Wow!
Quietly nestled behind an appealing street presence is an immaculate and welcoming home that inspires relaxed family living. Bound by peaceful surrounds and a desirable setting this home sits in a quiet cul-de-sac in the family friendly suburb of Como.
- Multi-room audio in living areas, bathroom, kitchen and entertaining areas
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning through the top level of the home
- 3 good sized carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built in mirrored wardrobes
- Tiled family bathroom offers a separate shower and bath as well as the water closet placed adjacent to the bathroom
- Light filled living and dining features dimmable downlights and hardwood flooring
- Kitchen presents granite benchtops, electric cooking, dishwasher and more than an abundance of storage
- The lower rumpus room has tiled flooring, dimmable LED downlights, Home theatre surround speakers with custom equipment storage in the study, storage space and shelving as well as access to the home office and combined second bathroom and laundry
- Outdoors showcases grassed lawns, landscaped gardens, in-ground pool, undercover decked entertaining area and an undercover paved entertaining area adjacent to rumpus
- Off street parking for two cars and perfectly place only moments from public transport, local schools, parks, shops and cafés
- Land size 562m2 approx.