41 Warrangarree Drive, Woronora Heights
Spread over four magnificent levels, and set down a private driveway in a tranquil setting is this stunning family home. Offering bush and water views from every room, this immaculately kept and presented property is sure to impress. Light filled, with open and airy spaces, the home features multiple living and entertaining areas and has more than enough room for accommodating the largest of families.
- Showcasing open plan lounge and dining areas with modern tiling, high ceilings and an easy flow onto the oversized entertainers balcony.
- Modern kitchen with spectacular views over the Woronora River and featuring generous granite bench, walk-in pantry and quality appliances.
- Three generous bedrooms seamlessly flow out onto east facing balconies with stunning views, as new carpet and spacious built-ins.
- Oversized main bedroom also offers direct access to the balcony and has spacious walk-in wardrobe, private ensuite with spa bath and shower.
- Neatly presented and well maintained main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, modern vanity, deep spa bath and shower, toilet separate
- Spread over the whole lower level is a oversized rumpus room or possible separate accommodation with kitchenette and bathroom
- Oversized tiled internal laundry with abundance of storage options and direct access to the yard, third bathroom off laundry
- Large tandem garage with automatic door and workshop area with internal access to the home, additional parking spot for a third car
- Inviting outdoor areas are the perfect spot to entertain friends and family, or relax in the many sitting areas to enjoy the sun and tranquil surrounds of the Woronora River.
- Study or home office which is also big enough to use as a fifth bedroom if desired.
- Also featuring ducted heating, down lights throughout, video intercom, foxtel outlets and multiple storage options throughout the home
Sold - Sat, 21st Jul 2018
|Land Size||816m² approx.|
|Water Rates||$275 Quarterly|
|Council Rates||$438 Quarterly|