14 Burunda Street, Como
Application Approved - Family Friendly Home
This pleasing family home boasts a seamless indoor/outdoor layout stretching out to over 300 square metres of levelled grassed backyard.
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Solid timber floorboards throughout
- Combined lounge and dining room, both offering abundant amount of sunlight and access to back veranda overlooking beautifully manicured gardens and lawns
- Generously sized three bedrooms, two with built in cupboards
- Renovated family bathroom including separate bath and shower. 2nd toilet located outside at rear of property
- Grassed backyard is bound by privately placed gardens featuring macadamia trees
- Secure gates installed on both sides of property for garage and front entrance use
- Peacefully set in central Como. Walk to shops and schools. Approximately a 15 minute walk to Como train station.
- Pets considered upon application
- To book an inspection, please go to sanders.com.au, select this property and click the 'Book Inspection' button
- To apply for this property, go to sanders.com.au, select this property and click 'Apply Online'