19 Bunbury Avenue, Sutherland
Tranquil Family Living
Set in a whisper quiet cul de sac location with a prized Northerly aspect and the tranquil bush backdrop offering complete privacy and stunning outlook. Designed for the entertainer this renovated brick home on a completely level block provides a flowing layout with excellent natural light and space for the growing family.
- Four bedrooms plus an office, three of the bedrooms with built in robes.
- Stylish open plan kitchen boasts stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dual draw dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard and bench space including breakfast bar
- Modern upstairs family bathroom has been renovated with separate bath to shower.
- Great sized dining room off the kitchen with built in storage cupboards
- Living area with bi fold doors opening up to take in the serene bush backdrop and allow easy viewing of the level grassed yard and pool area
- The undercover entertaining area provides a great space flowing from the kitchen and living area and allows direct access to this resort style north facing backyard. The yard features a private cabana area, child friendly grassed yard, stunning in ground swimming pool all backing onto Burnum Burnum Sanctuary.
- Downstairs offers the perfect self-contained accommodation with a fourth bedroom, second bathroom, second living space and home office. Suitable for guest accommodation, a teenage retreat or for the growing family.
- The home features new carpet in the upstairs bedrooms, new timber floor boards in the upstairs living, dining and kitchen area, ducted air conditioning, heated flooring in the rumpus room, led downlights throughout the home, new energy efficient pool pump and an abundance of storage options.
- The double garage also offers a drive through option with access to a further undercover area with extra storage.
- This complete family package is located within walking distance of Sutherland train station, Schools and the beautiful Woronora River.
- Land size 619.7sqm